The official site updated with a nice preview of the upcoming KING OF WORKS archive. The final look of the set might still change since this is a concept picture, but this gives a better idea of what you’re getting than just listing the things. And speaking of lists, here’s what the archive contains:
- Settings Collection (B4 size, 256 pages)
- Scripts Collection (B5 size, two volumes with 208 pages each)
- Original Illustrations Collection (B4 size, 144 pages)
- A box to hold all of it.
- Calendar (September 2012 to August 2013)
- Illustration of Kotetsu and Barnaby (no preview for that yet)
The total page count (without the calendar) is 816, and the price for all this is still the same as before, 5,880 JPY.
The Japanese fans are calling KING OF WORKS a “definitive blunt weapon”, and it’s going to be quite a hefty package. For comparison, this pile of books has 768 pages and it weighs almost exactly three (3) kilos: